Tagged by dancinginmyswimsuit (miss youuuuuu)
tell us 15 things that make you happy! (no particular order)
1. Living in Toulouse, because I’m absolutely in love with this city and the streets, and the architecture, and the atmosphere and the people here.
2. Leaving for Norway in 2 and a half months. Yeah, this future semester abroad makes me happy.
3. Food. Hey I’m french, food is our life.
4. Drinking a cup of tea, while watching a good movie under the comfort of blanket.
5. My niece laugh because every time I hear it, I feel right at home.
6. Speaking English
7. Finding a cute dress that makes me feel pretty for once.
8. Discovering new bands, and falling in love with music all over again.
9. Meeting my friends at the station every morning.
10. Getting way too involved in a tv show once in a while (which is Suits at the moment).
11. When my favorite rugby team wins. Toulouse, you make my life a roller coaster lately but when you finally decide to play like you usually do, yeah it’s magic. And no one makes my heart beats the way you do.
12. A good party on a Starurday night or any other night that makes the hangover the next mroning worth it.
13. Spending an hour on the phone with my grand mother.
14. Taking the time to enjoy a glass of red wine every once in a while.
15. Fangirling with dancinginmyswimsuit over rugby. And ice skating. And any other sports actually. Except football (only cheering when Olivier Giroud is on the field, we gotta admit).
Tagging 15 people: any follower who feels like doing this?
We haven’t fangirled about Yoann’s flawless flawlessness during the match on Sunday yet btw we must fix this! HE WAS FLAWLESS!